29 September 2007

can I brag a little?

Steelers 3-0 (I'm liking the new coach!)(what does Pittsburgh think??? Anyone?? Talk to me people; I'm 1500 miles away from home!!)
CU 3-2 (not the best, but it's a better start than the past couple years)
Rockies 1 game behind San Diego (Yeah, I know, it's not the Bucs; hey, I can go with my 2nd team, can't I??)


Penguins' first regular season game this coming Friday! And the Nugs start preseason the following week! I need to fit in Grey's Anatomy! And what about my crafting??? I mean, knitting is easy in front of the t.v. ; sewing, not so much, considering there is no t.v. near my work table. UGH! Decisions decisions.... Well, maybe it's a good thing the Steelers aren't on t.v very often here. Nah, that's never a good thing. I may have to make a trip up to C.B. Potts to watch a game with some other fans.

1 comment:

renee said...

I was lucky enough to see the end of the last game and even though they lost, they looked really good. Mike Tomlin was wearing these rockstar sunglasses and I swear, he's the coolest man in the NFL. I'm so bummed out that the Steelers stole him before the Vikings had a chance to dump Childress and hire him for my team!!