18 December 2008

3.5 hours

until xmas break!! yay! I'm just as excited as the girls are; I MISS them when they're at school.
We have things to do, places to go. Mountains to ride. (aaaaaah, I can't wait!!! Squeeeeee!!) Squee! My brain makes endorphins just thinking about it. Remember I said I'd rather snowboard than anything. ANYTHING. (Rock climbing takes a very near second.) I would forsake food, alcohol, sex for snowboarding. Yes, I would. And finally, the wait is over. It's been tooooooo toooooo long since I've been on a mountain. I'm ashamed to even say how long it's been. But what can ya do with small children afoot? Yeah, there are "daycares" at the resorts, but the horror stories I've heard have caused me to not go that route. And now, everyone is of an age that they can take part in snow sports. Yay!

No comments: