21 December 2008

guess who I saw today?

We finished up some xmas shopping at Toys R Us today. I saw this tall, handsome, young man with a baby face who looked familiar, but for the life of me, I could not place his face. Dressed kind of neat casual with a beanie covering his head all the way to just above his eyes. As we were leaving, we drove past this same man who was putting his purchases into his car. Hmmmm. Nice car. A logo I had never seen before -Maybach- but noticed the Mercedes-Benz name on the car. Slowly, my mind put 2 & 2 & 2 together. Doh! It was none other than our beloved Melo!. Sweet ride. No wonder I've never seen it before. Not many people driving a car that costs more than my house. But good to know he can shop at a "normal" store without being hounded for pics & autographs.

No comments: