04 December 2008

who are these little kids??!!??

I found these on my other camera from last year July 4th. I guess since I bought the pocket-sized camera, the full-sized hasn't gotten much play. Have to change that since the lens is stronger & it's a tad less automatic.

Remember when Mad had long hair??

Trendsetter Mad donated her hair to locks of love; her neighbor girlfriend emulated the haircut the following week.



















They all look so much younger than now.

Mad's lost 3 teeth & grown 1 inch this past month. I think she has one baby tooth left. She's hanging onto it for fear of looking like a "jack o'lantern": two gaping holes on either side of her mouth just back from her incisors...it's bad enough with just 3 holes now. Even though the adult tooth is already through the gum up above the last tooth, she refuses to wiggle it at all. This from the girl who would force her teeth out far before their prime.

Actually, they've each grown an inch this past month. Fi is patiently awaiting her own teeth to want to vacate: "Look! My tooth is wiggly!". Really it's not so very, but we humor her.

No comments: