14 December 2008

love/hate

I love how Colorado's weather is so...so...unpredictable. 19 degrees to 58 in 6 hours. Then down to 0 the next day. And more snow. Well, good. Cold weather without snow is just not reasonable. If it's going to be cold, there must be snow to compensate. Otherwise, no deal. Got that, powers that be?

I hate all the little bugs that go around this time of year. Fi was feeling icky all day Friday but wasn't physically ill until that night and Saturday morning. So she had to miss the birthday party of one of her buds from school last year. I missed going out for a GNO/birthday celebration myself. Sad. Lib had a fever last night & an upset tummy this morning. She's sleeping now, poor thing. From the symptoms, I think it's probably something entirely different from what Fi had. G & I will be missing our third "date" this year. Sad, but what can you do? Hey, well at least the Steelers are on t.v. today...I think...I hope.

Scratch that. The donkeys are playing at the same time, so the Steelers will not be shown here.

No comments: