08 December 2008

yikes

or: say it isn't so, say it isn't so

Only 3 puppies left. I'm thinking Lib might be a little upset. I'm thinking we need a puppy!

Maddie found out about Bratz being taken off the shelf. She was immediately incredulous: "What?! I can't believe it! I like Bratz!" This was followed by harsh criticism: "How stupid! I bet that guy didn't know how many people he'd be hurting by this happening! Now we'll only have stupid Barbies. I hate Mattel. I hate Mattel. I hate Mattel. Mom! We should protest. We should boycott Mattel!". Next came a plan: "Mom! We should go out tomorrow & buy Bratz. Lots of them. We'll sell them after they're gone! Yes! When can we go, mom? Tomorrow? When? I'm going downstairs right now to gather up all the Bratz so I can keep them safe." And then the next day: "When are we going, mom?" every 30 minutes or so. I swear. We ended up not going because I was so annoyed by the end of the day. I'm sure she'll be all over it again after school....

No comments: