30 January 2008

argh

so far I'm not liking wordpress. It just doesn't have the same flexibility as blogger. grrrrrr. I guess I'll mess around with it for a week or so. If all else fails, I'll just have another blog here. Meh. Maybe the category cloud isn't so important after all. I like being able to tweak the template with html to my little heart's content. Wordpress so far is not letting me do that. I want my widgets & buttons & badges! It's crucial to my expression as a blogger. My wordpress blog is not so special. Not so special at all. And you know I'm special. and tired. maybe I can fall asleep tonight. Maybe I can get more than 2 hours of shuteye at a time. Maybe.

Hey did anyone catch that asteroid last night???? I mistakenly thought it was tonight. Bummer. I don't even know if it was clear last night. Just super windy. And I was awake too. Did you stop to think "what if NASA is wrong? (or whatever organization estimates things like asteroid/earth collisions) I did. It was almost exciting. Almost. I was reminded of this awesome poster we used to sell at Traders of the Lost Art. I should have bought it. It was a "future" map of the world (or was it just the US?) after Cali-for-ni-a falls off into the ocean. Colorado was pictured as being beach front. Woo hoo! THAT was what was almost exciting. Letting my imagination ruminate over what it might be like to not be landlocked. How fabulous would Colorado be if we had mountains AND ocean???? Was the asteroid even visible to the naked eye? And where did it go?

p.s. the wordpress site has a humorous vid clip. Check it out...especially you, Snick.... ;)

No comments: