29 January 2008

re: invite only

or: the marvels of the modern world

So I added this widget to the blog to get a better idea of who comes here & from what location in the world. No big deal, just plain curiousity. This morning someone dropped in from the UK and I thought I'd play around with the widget. Turns out this person arrived through a search engine under "pullups". No big deal, right? But then they left after viewing a pic of the girls wading in Cook River last summer. Maybe I'm just paranoid from lack of sleep, maybe it's nothing. But maybe it's not. Whatever it is, I have to protect the littles (and the not so littles). So I'm making this blog invite only for friends. I'll keep the pics here & keep posting as usual.

I've started a new blog for non-personal pics -like crafts, etc. and probably copied posts. What a drag, having to post twice. But better safe than sorry.

Private blog is here. Public blog is here

fcuking perverts. Castrate them all.

1 comment:

renee said...

It's sad that it's come to that, but I don't blame you. You've gotta trust your mom-radar.