18 January 2008

Fight the Power

only 365 days...one year...until we have a new president. OMG OMG OMG. Who will dig my beloved country out of this pit?

and 2) I enjoy watching Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
. Every time it's on t.v. Kind of like G enjoys watching every movie we own when it's on the tube instead our own DVD. It's well written, well acted, the cinematography is great, etc etc etc. And it reminds me of a particular high school sweetheart -not that he ever saw combat, as far as I know. But I can see him 20 years ago playing the soldier role. Actually, he did Army bootcamp but I think he ended up in the Navy? That could be wrong. But he was gung-ho soldier back in the day. Just a bit crazy, alot patriotic, very team oriented. Anyway. It's a thought. And this memory -the driver's ed teacher standing at the front of the class asking what the hand signal means when you hold up your right hand with the elbow bent. Said boy -pre BF status- responds "Stop. That's what the captain does at the head of the line in old movies." Actually this is more of a visual memory than a auditory one; I'm just guessing at the accuracy of the quote. It was a lot funnier then. But you get the picture.

No comments: