19 October 2006

Don't you agree?

So after that last meme I got to wondering what in the world is Mickey Hart doing these days. And I found this: my number one with a bullet birthday wish. (hint hint HINT) Let me preface this with saying that the date listed on the Mickey Hart site states 26 October as the Boettcher Hall date. Much to my chagrin, it is the night of the "Sleepy, Scary Story Night" at Mad's school for which I volunteered to read again this year. So I see that they are are also playing at Fat City which would be a fantastic small venue -albeit the accoustics probably suck. But that's the 27th & I'm working. My wheels start cranking now; I must find someone to work for me. So then I think, well maybe after reading on the 26th I can hightail it to the show. I look up info for Boettcher Hall & come to the Colorado Symphony page. AND I am a happy girl now b/c I see that the show is scheduled for 26 NOVEMBER! The ticket price is higher than what I would ideally like to spend. But I haven't been to any shows in the past 4 years. Maybe even 5 years. I think I deserve to go to my favorite show in the whole world.

No comments: